Who we are
Our website address is: http://www.dronepilotgb.com.
What personal data we collect and why we collect it
When visitors leave comments on the site we collect the data shown in the comments form, and also the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection.
If you upload images to the website, you should avoid uploading images with embedded location data (EXIF GPS) included. Visitors to the website can download and extract any location data from images on the website.
If you fill out and send information using the contact for your details are kept securely on the system. The information may be used to provide a service to our customers. Remote pilot details may be kept on a database and shared with appropriate clients looking for their service.
If you leave a comment on our site you may opt-in to saving your name, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.
If you visit our login page, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select “Remember Me”, your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.
If you edit or publish an article, an additional cookie will be saved in your browser. This cookie includes no personal data and simply indicates the post ID of the article you just edited. It expires after 1 day.
Embedded content from other websites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website
Our website is tracked by Google Word press and Jetpack this enables us to learn what content works best for everyone.
Who we share your data with
If you request a password reset, your IP address will be included in the reset email.
How long we retain your data
If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so we can recognize and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue.
For users that register on our website (if any), we also store the personal information they provide in their user profile. All users can see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time (except they cannot change their username). Website administrators can also see and edit that information.
What rights you have over your data
If you have an account on this site, or have left comments, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
Where we send your data
Visitor comments may be checked through an automated spam detection service.
Your contact information
We have a legal responsibility to ensure your personal information that we store is kept safe and secure. The following statements say how we will inform you of how, when and why we store and use your personal data and we undertake to adhere to the Guide to the UK General Data Protection Regulation (UK GDPR) and those Regulations. And our brand owners ‘LJA Ltd’., have registered with the Information Commissioner’s Office under certificate number: ZA830971
These statements set out the basis by which such information is held. We may make changes to this statement from time to time to reflect the UK’s legal changes and developments.
The data that we may store
Your information is set up on these System(s) as an individual account as either a customer or supplier. Your data is also stored on our secure internal account’s software Cashflow Manager on which we may hold:
- Your Business / Trading Name
- Contact or customer Name(s)
- Your Address(s) – which can differ for shipping / communications / invoices
- Email(s) – can be for example function@ or name@, these may be for contacting / invoicing / communicating regards transactions
- Telephone numbers or contacts – can be electronic, landline or mobile numbers
- Sort Code / Account Number and name
- VAT Number where applicable
- Any email correspondence
- Sales / Purchasing activity
How we use this data
We use this data here on this site and internally to manage your account information and to communicate with you for our business activities and to serve you as a customer. This allows us to:
- Process sales / purchase orders – via phone contact if necessary or email
- Create purchase orders – from this online store and our administrative staff to your business
- Create sales orders – to you as our customer from our business
- Create sales orders – from your business to our business
- Manage accounts – including payments, invoices and credits as necessary
- Provide you customer service(s) – arranging and recording repairs, returns and warranties as necessary
- Communication – sales & product information, company news, queries about products & services
- We will use this data externally with third parties only as part of the agreed business transactions
This permits us to:
- Make and process payments – through our bank and via payment cards
- Take care of freight, postage, shipping – couriers and shipping agents
- Carry out regulatory requirements – HM Revenue and Customs, VAT, and other legitimate regulatory agencies
The company promise to you:
We will always keep your data safe and private
We will always tell you what information we hold and how it is used
We will not sell your data or pass to third parties – unless as part of the necessary business transaction(s)
We will give you methods to manage and update your account data and preferences
We will not keep this data for longer than necessary for its purpose
By consenting to our Privacy Statement including Data Protection matters you are giving permission for us to process your personal data specifically for the purposes identified in this statement and within the UK’s General Data Protection Regulations. You may request to see this (your) information, correct it and withdraw consent at any time.